Thursday, March 1, 2007

Google Adsense Preview, "Heaping" Fresh Money From Cyberworld

I know Google Adsense by accident. Until recent days, I'm surfing the net only to send email, googling [searching]-merely just specific topics I need to write a book-and sometimes checking laela-publisher website [www.laelamajnun.8m.com]. Several days ago, I'm googling about book entitled "The Google Story" by David A. Vise & Mark Malseed, that I've been reading [its cover J] at gramedia bookstore, Sudirman Street, Yogyakarta, and I'm motivated to know its content in-depth without have to buying it. After googling and collected some reviews, from links displayed by that search engine I glance on blogs talk about Adsense. So I search Adsense (then I know it's a Google's product), and cite from that site: "Google AdSense is the program that can give you advertising revenue from each page on your website-with a minimal investment in time and no additional resources. AdSense delivers relevant text and image ads that are precisely targeted to your site and your site content. And when you add a Google search box to your site, AdSense delivers relevant text ads that are targeted to the Google search results pages generated by your visitors' search request."Briefly, we cooperate with Google to display ads that it send to our website. When there's visitor click at that links, we earn revenue, which nominal I haven't know. But its system is CPC (cost-per-click) and CPM (cost per thousand impressions). Its detailed information I'll give soon, because yesterday I just apply to Google, hope approved soon. This applying is only 'study case', using bukulaela site. 'Study case' because from information I took from Dani Iswara's blog, when a commentator [mrtajib] says that Indonesian language site cant [or maybe hard to] approved by Google. In my opinion, the reason is maybe advertiser from Indonesia still rare, or because Google haven't support Indonesian language. Indeed when I apply, I can't found option for Bahasa Indonesia, so I choose English language option. So, if this applying fails, I must build a blog with English. We just wait and see.