Monday, March 5, 2007

Trackback on several second after subh

Don't know why it's so clear now. Its look like spiritual fluctuation, need a path and direction to go. Its not just going somewhere, but how make it worth to do, best thing to do, with every bless God give to us. Pass in my mind that we could be destined something else, and our recent way look like not so good or tired. Maybe we drive 100pct of our life choice. But surely we don't, or maybe not entirely. Especially on my case. And you'll realize its not that easy to change our path. There's several fundamental things that must be reach mutual exclusive, mean we cant take it all, we must choose, and off course that make us sometimes regret, it could be different…especially when our recent path feels not fully enlighten, not fully using our resources, not fully profiting much people. A book about sholat khusyuk stuck me those question, because it's presented me peace of mind on prayer, mean that emptying our heart from worldly thing, Temporal affairs, esp. the pursuit of wealth and pleasure, that busying our body and soul with un-ended job. And on that 2 rakaat I can feel all my past passing, simplify in just few words, and its can be coded as carrefour, intersection, where we decided to chose something, and that can became chain reaction that we hardly can stop. Yeah, maybe it's an effect of this chaos world, when people literally eat another people. How I could correct that broken condition? How I use my full talent and resource to give enlightening to chaotic worlds? Maybe it's still an actualisation, finding best way to express our dedication to humanity, because I feel and for a while experiencing how loneliest to be live isolated. In literal meaning. People contact us just to use very few of our resources, and that relation feels artificial and lack of warm friendship. Yes, I longing a dynamic and progressive relationship, such an empowering brain, mind and soul, such on old-time laela. But we know that just artificial community, so we maybe confused right now.